Quality rental stock is in high demand and short supply. Majority of agencies & landlords process applications on a first-come-first-served basis – For prospective tenants this means that when you find the right property valuable time should not be wasted in getting your rental application documents in order. Knowing what is required beforehand will allow you to always be prepared, should you wish to apply for a property at the viewing or soon afterwards.
The following information & documentation is required for prospective tenants wishing to rent the property and sign the lease agreement in their own name. If you and your partner/spouse/roommate wish to sign the lease agreement, both applicants need to provide the documentation listed below.
- A copy of your ID or Passport. In the case of foreign nationals, a copy of work/residence permit is required.
- 3 months most recent bank statements
- Most recent payslip or proof of employment
- Proof of current residential address dated within 3 months of the date of application
- A copy of your employment contract if you’ve been employed for less than 3 months or are due to start a new job/position
- Your own personal information & that of your spouse/partner or other occupants residing in the property with you
Contact Information for
- Yourself & that of your spouse/partner/other occupants
- Your current landlord or the estate agent managing the property
- Your employer’s details for employment confirmation
- A next-of-kin member not residing with you