Rental Management Randburg, Sandton and Fourways
- Liaise with Body Corporate & Managing Agents
- Handle all correspondence on behalf of owner with the tenant
- Invoice tenants monthly for rental and utilities
- Send a detailed statement to the owner on a monthly basis
- Collect monthly rental and utilities from the tenant
- Chase and follow up if tenant makes late and part payments
- Deal with problematic tenants
- Feedback to the owner in the case of any issues with tenant
- Payment of utilities, levies and other accounts on the owners behalf
- Follow correct legal processes with defaulting tenants
- Assistance and advice with regards to Legal Processes and Evictions
- Deal with maintenance queries raised by tenants
- Full administration of repairs and maintenance
- Determining tenant liability for maintenance items as per the lease
- Payment of authorized maintenance or repair expenses on the owners' behalf – use rental received or as per owners' instruction.
- Attend to emergency and after hours maintenance issues
- 24 Hour Maintenance number in case of emergencies
- Access to professional and reliable contractors
- Dealing with Body Corporate and Insurance claims as required.
- Manage exit inspection snag list and repairs to damage caused by tenant on exit by applying the deposit as required.
"We have found that Good tenants prefer to rent properties
that are managed by a reputable Rental Agency"
Why choose us to manage your property?
• Apply strict screening criteria to ensure quality tenants who will respect the owners’ property.
• Resources to advertise your property aggressively which will give you the “advantage of choice”
• Stay abreast of new legislation to fully understand the owners’ rights and obligations.
• Compliant lease agreement that will protect the owners’ rights.
• Team of experienced portfolio managers’ who run a professional property management system.
• Experienced maintenance department to co-ordinate and manage authorized repairs and maintenance.